Saturday 21 March 2015

It's Officially Spring

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Scotland - the second this week. Really looked forward to getting into the garden. 

Some photos of the work so far this week:-


     Put some new log roll in the border at the back to stop the soil rolling onto the grass.

 Spring flowers in the tub at the front driveway

 Crocuses in the wee border we kept at the front when we got a new driveway last autumn


Last but not least I managed to give the grass in the back garden its first cut. Most of grass looks ok but there is some moss and some bare bits so needs more attention than just cutting it. However a happy bunny today.

Hopefully my next post will be posting a photograph of my first quilt as you go quilt. I have been making it since last August. I have found it quite challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment