Friday 6 March 2015

Has Spring Sprung?

I am usually a very 'up' person but will be so glad to see the back of winter. Really, really looking forward to spring.
There are some signs around - some crocus and daffodils showing but very late I think. On a positive note I was on the train coming home from London at the weekend and saw some lambs in a field near Preston. It fairly lifted my heart.

I have now decided spring is on the way. I managed to prune my roses this week. I also planted some leek seeds. The pots are now on my window sill.

There was a Mystery KAL on www.ravelry.com in February. I decided to take part as it was by one of my favourite designers Phoeny. It was over 4 weeks and each week a few bits of the pattern were released. I really couldn't work out what project I was knitting until the sew it up instructions were released on the last week.

Here is Sophie the sheep. I love her. Another sign of spring :-)



So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment